Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Mt Tam Engagement Session - Oct 2015




For a couple that are both rooted in Marin County and are getting married locally as well, Mt. Tam was the perfect backdrop for an engagement session. Kelly, a seasoned social media marketer (who hopefully can give me a few tips!), and Gary, a local business owner, are the couple that if you can't be like them you hope you can at least hang out with them. I had planned to do more serious/emotional feel photos, but being that I couldn't stop laughing and having fun we had to just go with the flow. Thank goodness we did! I can not wait to photograph their wedding this summer!

#MtTamEngagementSession #Marinphotography #MtTamalpais #Marinphotographer

1 comment:

  1. Good one! I can just show this to my sister because he is clicking my prewedding photographs and I am not able to explain some of things verbally to her. This post will surely help. My wedding is next month in a gorgeous event space San Francisco and I am very excited.

    ReplyDelete